Watermelon Smoothie Recipe:
It is an absolutely simple, quick and one of the most refreshing thirst quencher for the season. Summer’s another favorite fruit is the Watermelon. It’s so full of juices that it simply works wonders and cools you all the way down during these heat waves. It is absolutely equally fantastic by itself, simply a bowl full of red juicy watermelons and I just go digging deep.
Having established how we love watermelons, here’s my favorite watermelon recipes that I usually do for it is quick, easy and refreshing. Hope it would refresh you just as much, enjoy!!
Ingredients (serves 3 glasses):
- 500gm seedless watermelon (about ½ of small watermelon)
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4-5 teaspoon brown sugar or 3 teaspoon of plain syrup (this might require adjustment depending on how sweet your watermelon is)
- 3 teaspoon honey (a teaspoon for each glass)
- Watermelon wedges to dress up
- A cup of Chilled water
- Cut watermelon to small piece, de-seed and freeze till it’s just soft frozen
- Blend all the ingredients except honey, I like to top up with honey while you may choose to blend it altogether with other ingredients.
- Cut a small slit across a thin watermelon wedge and slip it over your serving glass.
- Gently pour the blended juice to the tumblers, top up with honey and serve.
Dos & Don’ts:
- Do add a spring of mint to dress up.
- Do use white crystal sugar if you so prefer.
- Do not over –freeze the watermelon for it may get difficult to crush it in the blender. It’s best served snowy soft in texture.
You may also like;