Thai Red Chicken Curry Recipe:
Easy and quick Thai curry made in no time for a delicious lunch.
I love Thai food and was super excited to make this quick Red Thai chicken curry with readymade Thai red curry paste. It’s easy, quick and is best eaten with steamed rice.
The good red curry paste constitutes the basic element of Thai food; this readymade paste has galangal, kaffir lime, jaggery and many more Thai ingredients. With a variety of good Thai curry pastes available at most gourmet stores making a good Thai curry on any occasion has become an absolutely no fuss game, check out the recipe and you’ll know it for yourself. Bon Appetite!
- 200 grams of chicken cubed,
- 2-3 tbsp of Thai red curry paste,
- 200 ml of coconut milk,
- 2-3 tbsp of vegetable oil,
- 100 grams of mixed vegetables, chopped and stir fried,
- 1 tsp of fish sauce or regular soya sauce,
- 1 tsp of fresh basil leaves,
- 1 tsp of fresh parsley,
- ½ tsp of palm sugar or regular sugar
- Heat oil in a pan and add the red curry paste. Fry till fragrant. Now add coconut milk gradually and fry for another minute. You can add half cup water, to reduce the thickness.
- Now add the diced chicken and cook for about a minute or two before adding the vegetables, fish or soya sauce, basil, parsley and sugar. Cook covered for 5-10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked.
- If you get kaffir lime leaves, adding them, along with the fresh herbs will be great for bringing in the right flavor and aroma.
- Once cooked, serve well with fresh sprig of parsley. You can eat this dish with hot steamed rice.
You may also like;