Sweetcorn Cutlets Recipe:
Mouth-watering sweet corn cutlet, for a qucick crunchy snacking.
Do you want to do somewhat different with sweet corn? Then you have to try this recipe. Actually while doing cutlets we just mix all the ingredients and fry them. But this recipe is utterly different from other cutlet recipes. We are going to steam the filling and coating it with maida mixture and bread crumbs before deep frying them, which gives the cutlet crunchiness and the taste will be ultimate!!
Ingredients (Serves 2):
- 1 cup Sweet corn paste
- ½ cup Corn flour
- ½ tsp Green chilli paste
- ½ tsp Ginger garlic paste
- ½ tsp Chat Masala
- Salt to taste
- ¾ cup Maida
- Water as needed
- 1 cup Bread crumbs for rolling
- Grind sweet corn paste, ¼ cup corn flour, green chilli paste, ginger garlic paste, chat masala, salt to make a paste.
- Pour the mixture in a greased vessel and steam it for 10-15 minutes.
- Let it cool for some time and cut into pieces.
- Make a paste to dip the pieces before frying. Mix maida, ¼ cup corn flour, salt and water. Mix well to form as batter.
- Dip the pieces in the above mixture and roll in bread crumbs.
- Heat oil and deep fry all the pieces.
- Serve hot with ketchup.