Summery Mango Shake Recipe:
A childhood favorite Ripe Mango drink for Summers.
Mangoes and summer season seem to go hand in hand. I personally like to associate the yellow summery feel of the fruit with the season, which looks apt. Come summers and my home is wafting with the typical ‘Langda’ and ‘Dussheri’ smell of mangoes.
Nothing beats the summer than a tall glass of chilled mango shake. To beat the heat, I got into making this recipe for that cool looking mango shake.
Ingredients (Serves 4):
- 3 large pulpy mangoes of any kind,( I used ‘Safeda’, which is so commonly available in Delhi and NCR)
- 6-7 tsp of powdered sugar,
- 500-600 ml of chilled milk,
- Fresh coriander or mint for garnish,
- A few chocolate chips for light tossing
- Peel the mangoes and slice them well into a mixer. Whip it well, until smooth.
- Now add the powdered sugar and whip again.
- Add the chilled milk, little by little, until the entire mango pulp is whisked in to reveal a smooth, satiny finish to the final product.
- Pour them into glasses and serve them with a fresh sprig of coriander or mint and some chocolate chips.
You may also like;