Molded Pudding with Jell-O Recipe:
A palpable heart winning dessert that’s made in no time, a basic quick pudding with quick set jellies.
There are days when you wish to have a nice dessert, which could be whipped up in a jiffy. This is my version of a quick, fuss free dessert, which requires just a few ready to use ingredients, to create that lip smacking molded pudding with Jell-O.
Ingredients (serves 3-4):
- 200 grams of strawberry flavored Jell-O crystals, made as per pack instructions,
- 4 tsps of Custard powder, made as per instructions,
- 1-2 tsp of butter,
- 6-7 tbsp of sugar,
- A handful of cashew nuts, halved,
- Hershey’s chocolate syrup for drizzle,
- Some sprigs of coriander for garnishing
- This is perhaps the best meals one could ask for, post dinner. After preparing the custard, as per pack instructions, put the butter into it, while it is still warm. This will allow the molded puddings to come out from their molds without much difficulty. Pour them into small cups or any mold of your choice and keep aside.
- The Jell-O should also be poured into the desired molds.
- Place both the molds, for custard and Jell-O into the freezing chamber of the refrigerator and allow them to set completely.
- Onto a plate pop out the custard molds, placing the Jell-O as per your kind of arrangement. Now drizzle with some chocolate syrup, halved cashew nuts and some fresh sprigs of coriander. Voila! You’re ready to dig in! This dessert is perfect for that summer dessert treat!
You may also like: