Mango Lassi Recipe:
Guess I didn’t tell you that I brought with me a bag full of the infamous ‘Dashahri’ mangoes form Lucknow while on my way back. Dashahri is an absolute favorite variety of mangoes for its pure fragrant sweetness that melts into your mouth with each bite. Now there is no prize for guessing that while most of it would be eaten away just like that, there is a certain portion that goes into many a summer delicacies one of which is the favorite North Indian summer drink the Mango lassi, here’s the easy and simple recipe to a favorite summer drink ever since I was a child.
Ingredients (Serves a Glass):
- ¾ cup full of sweet ripe mango pulp
- ½ cup full fat curd
- ¼ cup chilled water
- 2 tablespoon sugar, I prefer the brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon cardamom powder
- Some dry fruits, raisins and cashew to garnish
- First blend sugar and mango pulp together.
- Then add curd, water and cardamom blend well again
- Serve chilled with a few cubes of ice and garnished with dry fruits.
Dos and Don’ts:
No special tips with this recipe again, just make sure that the sugar crystals are completely dissolved while you blend but you need not worry about it if you are using powder or castor sugar.
You may also like;