Coriander Chutney (sauce) Recipe
- 200 gms fresh Green Coriander
- 5 Garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 2-3 Green Chilies
- Salt to taste
- A drop of Mustard/Olive oil to dress up.
- Add all ingredients except Lemon juice in a Mixer Grinder..
- Make a thick past adding water just enough to make the paste.
- Pour this chutney in a glass bowl and add the lemon juice & a drop of Mustard or olive oil, mix well and serve with Pudina Parantha (Mint Flavored Indian Bread) & Chicken Korma(Chicken in thick Indian Style Gravy)
Dos & Don’ts:
- You may add a dash of ginger if you like,
- Some people also like to add Aamchur powder for the tang..
- Be cautious while adding chilies, quantity must be adjusted to your taste and depending on how hot the chilies are.
- Add water just a little at a time, too much of it in one go might spoil the consistency of the paste.