Deviled Eggs Recipe:
Sunday ho ya Monday.. Roz Khao Ande!! .. Remember the famous punch line for promotion of eating eggs in India. And why not, eggs are a good source of high quality protein, choline, all 9 essential amino acids and much more. But well deviled eggs are my best choice as snack not only for its nutrition but it is easy to cook and they taste YUM!!
Well, usually deviled eggs go well as starter in the parties. Both the kids and the elders gallop them in minutes.
Ingredients (Serves 4-5):
- 8-10 medium sized eggs
- 3 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Mustard sauce
- Finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- Salt as per taste
- Hard boil eggs.
- Cool the eggs and peel them.
- Slit the eggs lengthwise. 3) Now take out the yellow part in a separate bowl.
- Mix Mayonnaise, Mustard Sauce, Salt and mint leaves. 5) Mix them well in a food processor to form a fine paste.
- Now fill this paste in a piping bag or a ziplock bag and cut it from one side.
- Now fill each of the eggs with the paste.
- Decorate with mint leaves, cherry tomato & some paprika.
You may also like;